viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016

My expectation (with corrections from Lang-8)

Hello dear teacher and classmates: 

My name is Karla. I'm a new student of CELE-UNAM and I'm also studying in a PhD History program. I have come here with after taking a placement test and feel so happy because I haven't (formally) studied English before, but I try to practice, read on my own. I'm self taught.

I know that maybe this little text has some mistakes, but I enjoyed doing it all (even with a little help from google, haha).

My expectation of level 4 in the 412 group, mainly is to learn the basics of English in order to have a solid foundation and later I can become a bilingual person (and maybe even study another language in the future). Now I'm very optimistic, because the experiencies in every class that I've had with Professor Arturo Licona have been great. He is fun and very nice.

Well, I really hope that this text will not be too bad, but I will review all your comments and corrections.

See you later.
Karla. 

 

via GIPHY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario